How to write an effective Statement of Purpose

    How to Write Sop




Hello everyone, Today i am going to explain all aspirant student those have a dream to study in Canada

When a student applies for a study visa, should always submit a statement of purpose(sop), it increases the chances of getting a visa.

Although, it's very difficult for the students to make an SOP because they never have an idea of how to make it.

So today I am going to explain how a student can make a very good sop. Everybody knows that each student has a different study and level of education, so it makes hard for students to prepare sop. 


Below I am showing a student sop by reading it you will get a clear idea how to make an effective sop for a student visa, furthermore, I left my contact details blew, aspirants student can consult as well.

Statement of Purpose


Education is the most important part for a successful future. I -----(student name) have completed my matriculation in 2007 from Central Board of Secondary Education from Delhi and Senior Secondary (12th) from Central Board of Secondary Education in 2009. After that I successfully completed my Bachelor of Commerce (B-Com) from 2009 to 2012 from Kurukshetra University. From 2012 to 2013 I prepared for CAT exam which is compulsory to get admission in Master of Business Administration (MBA) in India. Afterword, I completed an MBA from National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra between 2013 - 2015.
Difference between UG and PG Programs
From 1st August 2015 to 28 February 2016 I worked as Store Manager in Genius Consultants Ltd. Company Chandigarh. Then I reigned from that job because I got opportunity to work for Oppo Mobiles (NR) Pvt.  Ltd. and worked as a Sales Executive. After doing few Jobs in India I realized that practical knowledge is more required in MNC Companies in India to get reputed job at international level with good salary package. For this I decided to pursue my further study in business management in Canada.
Then I appeared for the Ielts examination and scored overall 6.5 bands and fulfill the requirements of Canadian colleges.
Now, I am excited finally I have the opportunity to pursue my field of progression that is Business. As we know that business is major industries of today’s global market and if I have to stay in this market it is essential to get proper information on these topics. After cautious contemplation, it has become obvious to me that establishing a thriving career in the present business world demands advanced training and similar subjects. Now, I have decided to study in Canada Diploma in Business Management at ------- College, Ontario, Toronto, Canada.

Reasons for choosing Canada

The quality of education and living standards in Canada are amongst the highest in the world, but the cost of living and tuition fees for international students are generally lower than in other countries such as the United States and the United Kingdom. Canadian colleges are widely recognized for excellence in many disciplines. It has a reputation for adopting new technologies at a faster rate than in most other countries and enters the new millennium with one of the highest rates of internet access in the world. Facilities for teaching, training and research are world-class in terms of state-of-the-art laboratories and classrooms, outstanding libraries and modern technology. Canada is a safe, multicultural, friendly and harmonious society. Canada values the wealth of cultural diversity and social sophistication that international students bring to the campuses and communities. Canada has least number of crime rate and strict gun control laws providing a safe environment. Employers and universities all over the world recognize Canada’s qualification. Graduates from Canada are successful in finding jobs and hold prominent positions worldwide.

Why not study in India

Study in India is based on the examination-oriented pattern which has less scope because of theoretical based teaching. Secondlyin India study equipments & resources are not so good such as Libraries, computer labs are not updated and not much focus is given to extra curriculum activities. Thirdly, due to large classroom size it’s very hard for teacher to concentrate on each student. Furthermore, In India the education system is not updated regularlyDue to these reasons I decided to pursue my higher studies from abroad.


Why ---- College

As I found that ------ College is perfect choice for me to gets basic knowledge about Business It having beautiful campuses Sarnia, Toronto and Mississauga, OntarioLambton College has been servicing Canadian and international students for over 50 years and has truly evolved from a public not-for-profit college to a global post-secondary education provider.  All courses focus on practical skills and course contents and assessments are based on industry practice. College offers Top Quality Education and caring for students and to opt a career from these courses. College provides quality education in valuable tuition fees structure. It offers modern facilities and highly experienced and qualified staff and classrooms are spacious providing relaxed atmosphere for all students. Students can get the best possible start to their career through international education at Lambton College in Canada .Graduates of Lambton College have a competitive edge in employability and practical work experience. Many of the academic programs include co-op experience. International students are also eligible for a post graduate work permit upon the completion of their post-secondary program. 

Scope of Program

As per the today business scenarios, employers are looking for employees with expertise professional and technical skills those have ability to solve business issues through advanced business techniques and provide best solutions. Being a business professional this diploma will help me to secure place in employment market with having variety of skilland knowledge.

Chosen study program- Bachelor in Business Administration

My chosen program is 3 years in duration. The program will provide me with required knowledge to fit into the dynamic and expanding field of Business. This Bachelor of Business Administration degree will be the ideal way to become familiar with the world of business as it will introduce me as early as possible to the “real world” of business through various excursions and Leadership Training & Entrepreneurial Challenges. I believe that this program will add expertise to my skills through which I will be able to build my career strong. These are well reflected in the core courses that will be taught by recognized faculty members and industry experts. I will be well equipped with the tools and knowledge required to deal innovatively with the complex organization.
Through the program I will learn about customs brokerage, distribution and logistics, government agencies and commissions, import/export management, international finance administration and international marketing and sales and many more. I sincerely believe that with my dedication I will be able to bring new skills to my educational profile and utilize these skills appropriately to maximize my potential.

After I graduate from this program, I will be uniquely prepared to face the challenges of the international business world. My short term goal will be to seek employment in the Canada that could serve as a practical supplement to my education. As a fresher I can get job as a business analyst, Auditor, Accountant or a Business developer within an organization.

In long term, I plan to return to my native country, where the fast-developing economy requires experienced professionals. The role of Business professionals will be increased importance in the coming years and I plan to use my business background to assist in the structured development of domestic and multinational companies. Diploma program will allow me to achieve these goals and I therefore greatly appreciate your consideration of my application.


I shall be very grateful to you for grant of study permit to achieve my goal.

Thanks and Regards
Student Name

For any help contact on given number

+916280582376 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog